Qatar Part 1

Warak Enab

Stuffed grape leaves have been a favourite of my dear wife for the longest time.  Time consuming to make but delicious and glorious to eat.  These little creatures are stuffed with goodies like mint, parsley, green onion, tomatoes, rice and a medley of spices.  Slowly cooked with a potatoe bed and good quality olive oil with lemon.   I decided to stuff some with my homemade preserved lemons those had a very non traditional but incredibly bright flavour.  Served at room temperature or slightly warm drizzled with the olive oil and lemon mixture is sure to please.  My wife gave it an 8/10 but I think she liked it more then she admitted.   I see some possibilities with this recipe preparation type.

4 Hours Steaming on a bed of potatoes


Moist and delicious 



Comments